Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Major in Operations Management
(BSBA – OM)
The BSBA Operations Management program prepares students for the needs and skills needed in the manufacturing and service industry. The program has strong emphasis on the techniques on how to maximize efficiency level, just in time delivery concept, total quality management and other strategic concepts.
Students will be trained on the use of different strategic tools that will focus on production and operation side of the business.
The program has also a strong use of research and IT programs that is being used in the industry in order to acquire the technical and expertise skills before they graduate.
Project based output is also being use in order to measure the understanding of students at the same time to validate the proper application of these concepts and skills learned in the real business situation.
At the end of the course, students will be immersed in a manufacturing or service firm to experience the real scenario in the industry.
The objectives of the program are:
• Build students’ awareness and responsiveness to the concepts, principles and theories used in Operations Management;
• Enhance students’ capabilities, competencies and skills to maximize production and operations efficiency level;
• Strengthen students’ concern in Total Quality Management and Project Management principles;
• Train students to become effective managers in the manufacturing and service industry.
• Operations Assistant – Operations Manager
• Quality Assurance Specialist – Quality Assurance Manager
• Quality Control Assistant – Quality Control Manager
• Logistics Specialist – Logistics Manager
• Project Assistant – Project Manager
• Warehouse Specialist – Warehouse Manager
• Product Specialist – Product Manager
• Inventory Assistant – Inventory Manager