A 4-year program that provides solid foundation in the natural and physical sciences. It combines in-depth theory with hands-on experience preparing the students for medical service and research and other healthcare applications.
Additional Admission Policies for BS Medical Technology
For Incoming Medical Technology Freshmen:
- Students must undergo a complete routine laboratory examination and Hepatitis B screening as part of the admission and enrollment process.
- Transferees must attain an above average rating in the FEU College Admissions Test.
- They must have a general weighted average (GWA) of at least 2.25 with no grades in core subjects (General and Inorganic Chemistry, Qualitative/Quantitative Chemistry, Integrated Human Anatomy and Physiology, Introduction to Medical Technology with STS, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, and General Biology) lower than 2.5.
- The highest entry level is second year.
- Major subjects previously taken from other schools will not be credited.
- All transferees must undergo complete routine laboratory examination and Hepatitis B screening as part of the admission and enrollment process.