Application Procedures for the FEU-CAT
1. Applicants must secure a FEU-CAT application form from the following:
– Application forms can be downloaded from this website. Please click here to download application form.
– High School Guidance Offices
– AERO, Ground Floor of the Arts Building
– Technology Building Visitorâ€™s Lounge
2. They have to fill out application form and attach 2 pieces of 2×2 colored ID pictures.
3. A testing fee of P450 will be paid to the designated cashier.
4. Completed forms are then submitted to designated AERO Staff members.
5. An official receipt and schedule will be given to applicants.
6. They will then take the FEU-CAT on the designated date, time and venue. The official receipt serves as a test permit.
Reminder: No retake policy is strictly applied.
Results may be known through the following:
– Notification letters to all examinees
– Official results posted in the website two (2) working days after the testing date.
– Phoned in inquiries, except for transferees to Accountancy, Architecture, Nursing, and Medical Technology.
– Posted results in bulletin boards located at the Technology Building lobby one (1) week before the start of the freshmen enrollment period