• Freshmen enrollment for the 1st semester of SY 2013-2014 begins on April 10, 2013 and ends on June 7, 2013.
• Freshmen are advised to check the suggested enrollment dates indicated below.
Month of FEU-CAT was taken
Suggested Enrollment Dates
|July – August 2012||
April 10, 2013
|September – October 2012||
April 11, 2013
|November – December 2012||
April 12, 2013
|January – February 2013||
April 15, 2013
|March – May 2012||
April 16, 2013 up to June 7, 2013
• They are reminded to bring the following requirements:
a. Form 138/ original report card
b. NSO birth certificate
• The down payment for all degree programs is P8,500. Schedule of fees will be distributed with the enrollment guide.
• They are further advised to enroll early and proceed to the Technology Building Lobby Information Booth to get their enrollment guide.
• Enrollment will be from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. There will only be limited enrollment on Saturdays since some offices are closed.
• June 10, 2013 is the first day of classes for the 1st semester of SY 2013-2014.
Easy steps for Freshmen Enrollment
Step 1 – Choose your degree program preference in designated Computer Laboratories.
Step 2 – Pay down payment or full tuition and other fees in any FEU cashier or BPI bank branch
Step 3 – Choose block section, claim Certificate of Registration and submit credentials.
Step 4 – Go for uniform measurement.
Step 5 – Claim your ID at the ID Section.
Step 6 – Have your medical examination at the University Health Service.