Procedure in Applying for a Special Exam Permit
For Midterm Exams
1st Semester: June 13, 2012 – October 13, 2012
PN Application Period: August 28 – 31, 2012
Printing of Negative List: September 1, 2012
Schedule of Midterm Exams: Sep. 3-5, 2012
- Fill out and sign the Promissory Note (PN) application form.
- PN application forms are available at the Office of the Treasurer.
- Submit the accomplished PN form to Window 4 of the Office of the Treasurer, observing the hours for submission, as follows:
- 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.; 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- The List of Students with Approved PNs will be posted at the individual Institutes on the day following your application.
Posted by the Office of the Treasurer August 24, 2012