A simultaneous enrollment with more than one university; provided that the course/s planned to enroll is accredited in the academic program of the student offered by the university, a permission from the Dean or Registrar of the Home School shall be secured.
- Applicant must secure an endorsement form at the Admissions office.
- The Program Head/Assistant Program head of the department concerned will indicate on the endorsement form if the course/s to be taken is offered.
- Secure a cross enrollment permit from your Home School’s Registrar or Dean.
- Submit endorsement form with cross enroll permit at the FEU Registrar’s office for approval.
- Submit approved form and permit at the Admissions Office and register online.
Online Registration Procedure:
For New Applicants:
Register and apply in the online admission application through the website, www.feu.edu.ph
- Register via http://feu.edu.ph/register
- Open the registered email account & read instructions sent by Netsuite
- Log in
- Slide cursor over to “Admission” tab then select “Fill out-admission form”
- Open the registered email account and read instructions sent by Netsuite
FEU Graduate/Former FEU student (who did not graduate but with enrollment record in FEU)
- Log-in to Student Central
password: last 4 digits of the applicant’s student number followed by the last 4 characters of his/her family name, ALL CAPS.
- Slide cursor over to “Make Request” tab
- Select and apply for “Re-Admission”
- Wait for the approval of the Re-Admission request. Status can be checked under “View Request” tab.
- Once approved, applicant must go to ”Admission tab” select “Admission Form” then “Fill-out Admission Form”.
- Wait for further instructions from the admissions personnel regarding enrollment period and process.
For additional information, you may use the following contact information to get in touch with our office.
Trunkline : (02) 735-5621 to 30 local 251/295
Direct Line: (02) 736-0036
OTHER ADMISSION PROCEDURES