All applicants need to register and apply online through the admissions page of the university website www.feu.edu.ph. The following should pay the testing fee before they can proceed with the schedule of examination:
- graduate studies applicants
- law applicants
International students should ensure that they read and understand English as the exam is written in English.
Freshmen applicants are those who have completed their secondary education or equivalent such as those who qualified in the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) and foreign nationals who completed at least eleven curriculum years in elementary and secondary and have not enrolled for collegiate level in any other colleges or universities.
The applicant should have selected the final degree program of choice prior to enrollment.
Step 1 Log in at home to the freshmen enrollment link found in the university website.
Step 2 Pay the downpayment.
b. credit card
c. FEU cashier
Step 3 Select the class schedule online.
Step 4 Visit the university for the following:
a. Submission of credentials
b. Printing of certificate of registration
c. University ID
e. Medical examination
Credentials to be submitted: Form 138 (high school report card), certificate of good moral character, photocopy of NSO birth certificate
International students are non-Filipino citizens seeking admission to the university. They may be admitted after satisfying all admission requirements for international admissions. Application and enrollment procedure for international students is the same as the local applicants. However, enrollment requirements differ. As FEU students, they are expected to observe and recognize the distinctive philosophy, vision and mission of the university because they will be subject to the same academic policies as any local student. They are also expected to strictly obey immigration laws of the country as implemented by the Bureau of Immigration and other concerned government agencies.
All international student applicants are required to consult with the Admissions & Financial Assistance regarding enrollment and student visa concerns. A liaison officer of the university will them in processing and securing their appropriate visa: Special Study Permit (SSP) for students below 18 years old while Student Visa (SV) for students above 18 years old.
• Authenticated Senior High School Grades / Transcript of Records / Form 138
• Certificate of Good Moral Character/ Police Clearance of No Criminal Record
• Certificate of Graduation / Photocopy of Diploma
• Authenticated Birth Certificate
• Authenticated Honorable Dismissal (for transferees)
• TOEIC, TOEFL or IELTS certificate; applicant must pass the Intensive English Language Course (INTELAC) evaluation at the FEU English Department
• Medical Exam Result from Bureau of Quarantine
• Photocopy of passport with applicant’s information and latest arrival stamp
• Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration Identification card(ACR Icard), if any
• For tourist visa holders, please make sure that your authorized stay is not expired, and must be valid for 30 days upon submission for student visa / special study permit processing.
• They should satisfy all the requirements of the Philippines and of FEU concerning international students.
• As FEU students, they are expected to observe and recognize the distinctive philosophy, vision and mission of the University.
• For those who come from countries where English is not the medium of instruction, they must undergo English language assessment by the Center of English Language Studies (CELS), and take the Intensive English Language Course (INTELAC) if needed.
• For applicants in the Institute of Education – Graduate Studies, if they failed the IE-GS Language Proficiency Test, they need to enroll the 6 units Bridging Courses to be determined by the Language Experts in the Institute.
SECOND DEGREE, CROSS ENROLLEES OR DEGREE HOLDERS SEEKING SUPPLEMENTAL COURSES
Application & Enrollment Requirements
Second degree applicant had completed the undergraduate studies or graduate studies and would like to pursue a second degree.
Second degree applicants are not required to take the FEU CAT. Enrollment will be based on evaluation of AFA and the Institute; and submitted requirements. Once the applicant pass, he/she will be informed on the date of enrollment. Enrollment procedure same with transferee will follow. Additional information as follows:
a. Applicants with GWA of 2.25/ 82/ 2.0(C) or better as reflected in their official transcript of records will be considered for admission. Applicants whose GWA will fall below this average will be admitted under probation.
b. Application to the BS Accountancy program as a second degree is not allowed.
c. Institute Deans may credit relevant general education and elective courses. However, additional general education, major and elective courses may be required by the Dean or the program head depending on the Academic Program Credit Evaluation (APCE).
d. Female second degree applicants who graduated before 2002 will be required take NSTP.
1. Original Transcript of Records
2. Photocopy of Diploma
3. Original Transfer Credential / Honorable Dismissal
4. Photocopy of NSO Birth certificate
5. Letter of application/ intent – should show the reason why the applicant intends to pursue a second degree
6. Two (2) sealed recommendation letters from current/former employers or former professors.
*An Applicant who has previous enrollment in FEU does not need to register.
After online application, the applicant will visit AFA then the Institute for verification of the course applied. Afterwards, he/she will proceed to the Registrar’s office for approval of the cross-enrollment permit. Once approved, the applicant may pay the downpayment required for enrollment. Enrollment procedure for transferee will follow except for uniform.
Credentials to be submitted: cross-enrollment permit from the home University/College
Supplemental applicant is a college graduate who would like to take additional courses as required in higher or specified degree program such as medicine, law or other graduate programs.
After online application, the applicant will visit AFA then the Institute for verification of the course applied. Once verified, applicant may pay the downpayment required for enrollment. Enrollment procedure for transferee will follow except for uniform.
Credentials to be submitted: transcript of records, photocopy of diploma, photocopy of NSO birth certificate
Teacher Certificate Program
Teacher Certificate Program is an 18-unit program that aims to provide aspiring professionals who would like to enter the teaching profession with adequate academic and practical knowledge needed for teaching, exposure to classroom practices, teaching environment, relevant and time-tested research based methodologies to develop and enhance their teaching ability. Effective academic year 2009-2010, the Blended E-Learning approach is being utilized. This also serves as a preparation for the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET)
There is no entrance examination for applicants of Teacher Certificate Program (TCP). However, all required documents must be presented during the application at AFA. The Institute will conduct the interview and evaluation prior to enrollment. Enrollment procedure same with graduate studies will follow.
Credentials to be submitted:
For FEU graduates – photocopy of diploma, transcript of records and NSO birth certificate
For Non-FEU graduates – original transcript of records and transfer credentials/ honorable dismissal; photocopy of diploma and NSO birth certificate
*An Applicant who has previous enrollment in FEU does not need to register.