Application for the FEU College Admissions Test (FEU-CAT) for SY 2014-2015 is ongoing. The Office of Admissions and Financial Assistance (AFA) processes applications Monday to Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in FEU Manila and FEU Makati.
Application Procedures for the FEU-CAT
1. You can secure a FEU-CAT application form from the following:
- Application forms can be downloaded from this website.
- High School Guidance Offices
- AFA, Ground Floor of the Arts Building, FEU Manila
- Technology Building, Visitor’s Lounge, FEU Manila
- Ground Floor, FEU Makati Building
2. You need to fill out the application form and attach 2 pieces of 2×2 colored ID pictures.
3. Pay the P450 testing fee to the designated cashier.
Free FEU-CAT will be given to the following:
- Applicants belonging to the Top 5 of the graduating batch numbering less than 50 students.
- Applicants belonging to the Top 10 of the graduating batch numbering 50 or more students.
4. Submit completed forms to designated AERO Staff members.
5. Get your official receipt and schedule after completing this process.
6. Take the FEU-CAT on the designated date, time and venue indicated in the official receipt.
7. The official receipt serves as your test permit.
Reminder: The test results are valid for a period of three (3) years.
Admissions & Financial Assistance
Nicanor Reyes St., Sampaloc, Manila
Ground Floor, Arts Building
Telephone Numbers : (02)736-0036,
(02)735-5621 to 30 loc. 251/ 295
Fax : (02)734-4971
Gil Puyat Avenue corner Zuellig Loop, Makati City
Telephone Numbers : (02)836-2002, (02)836-9870 loc. 119, (02)330-2269
Disclaimer: The above procedures are for FEU Manila and FEU Makati applicants only. FEU East Asia, FEU Diliman and FEU Cavite follow different procedures, policies and schedules.