Graduate studies applicant is a college graduate who would like to pursue Master’s or Doctorate degree program in the university.
All applicants of graduate studies must present the required credentials prior to the schedule and administration of the Graduate Level Test (GLT). GLT score is not the sole basis for enrollment. The applicant must also pass the interview and evaluation of the Institute. Enrollment procedure same with transferees except for uniform. All graduates of FEU are not required to take the GLT.
Credentials to be submitted: official transcript of records (TOR) with GWA of at least 2.0 or its equivalent, honorable dismissal, photocopy of the diploma, two (2) sealed recommendation letters from current/ former employers or former professors, and one (1) page single-spaced essay stating the reasons for taking graduate studies in the specific area of concentration.
Students who wish to take a graduate or post graduate degree program should have completed a bachelor’s degree in the case of a master’s degree program and a master’s degree program in case of a doctoral degree program.
Admission to graduate studies requires students to possess the basic competencies and/ or experience to produce scholarly work during the course of their study.
1. Register in the online admission application.
2. An email notification will be sent once you have successfully registered.
3. You must log in using your username and password.
4. Accomplish the application form through the Admissions tab.
*An Applicant who has previous enrollment in FEU does not need to register.
Click Here to apply online.
GRADUATE STUDIES ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Official Transcript of Records (TOR) with GWA of at least 2.0 or its equivalent.
- Photocopy of the diploma
- Submission of two (2) sealed recommendation letters from current/ former employers or former professors.
Click HERE to download the Recommendation form for Graduate Studies
- Submission of a one (1) page, single spaced essay on his/ her reasons for taking graduate studies, his/ her area of concentration and why.
- Satisfactory performance in the Graduate Level Test (GLT).
- Honorable Dismissal
Applicants must submit above mentioned requirements after passing the Graduate Level Test to the Admissions office for initial evaluation.
- The Dean/ Department Chair/ Program Head will perform a final interview and evaluation.
The successful applicant will then be advised to return to Admissions for the letter of acceptance and enrollment instructions.
SPECIFIC ADDITIONAL POLICIES
- Graduate studies applicants who are graduates of other major programs will be required to take 9-12 undergraduate prerequisite units to be determined by the Dean or Program Head.
- Graduate studies applicants whose GWA falls below 2.0 will be admitted under probation for one semester if they pass the GLT. They must not have any grade lower than 2.0 to continue in the program.
- For Master of Arts in Nursing, applicants must be registered nurses to qualify. They will be required to submit a copy of their Nursing License as part of the requirements.
- For MBA applicants, the following are required in addition to the other requirements.
- Applicants are required to have at least two years of related work experience.
- Applicants should be able to provide original and photocopy of work certifications.
- For MBA international students, they are required to take the MBA English proficiency examination prior to admissions.