FEU offers two law programs, the Bachelor of Laws and the Juris Doctor-MBA program with De La Salle University. The Bachelor of Laws is offered at FEU Manila while the Juris Doctor-MBA is currently offered at the De La Salle University at RCBC Plaza.
Application for admissions in FEU Manila’s Graduate Studies and Institute of Law for the second semester of SY 2013-2014 will begin on September 2, 2013.
For more information on Law admission procedures and requirements, please CLICK HERE.
Application Procedures for Bachelor of Laws
• Proceed to Registrar’s Office, Window C.
FEU Manila Arts Building, G/F, next to the Chapel
Office Hours: Mon. to Fri. 8am to 5 pm with noon break
• Look for Ms. Tess Valencia
• Present photocopies of the following:
a. Certified college TOR or certificate of candidacy for graduation
b. Original copy of Scholastic Record/updated Report of Ratings if graduating in March or April
c. Secure and accomplish an application form for the Law School Qualifying Test (LSQT). Click HERE to download the Application Form for the LSQT.
• If qualified, an OK slip to take the LSQT will be issued
• Proceed to cashier.
(frontage of Education Building, G/F, next to UCCO)
Office Hours: Mon. – Sat. 8am – 5pm with noon break
• Pay the LSQT fee of P450.
• Proceed to Law Dean’s Office.
Law Building, 3/F, Room 313
Office Hours: Mon. – Fri. 1pm – 7pm
• Present OK slip to take the LSQT, filled-out application form and all other requirements.
• Exam permit will be issued with the date, time and venue of exam indicated therein.
The LSQT is administered on Saturdays at 1:00 p.m. on specified testing schedules. Cut-off day for the filing of applications for LSQT is every Thursday, 5:00 p.m. All applications filed after the cut-off hour will be scheduled on the next available LSQT schedule.
Law School Qualifying Test Requirements
1. Two (2) copies of certified Transcript of Records (for evaluation purposes)
2. Three (3) copies of 2×2 colored photo
3. FEU receipt for the payment of testing fee
Addendum to requirement # 1
If an applicant is a graduating student at the time of his/ her application to take the LSQT, he/she must present the following:
a. Certificate of candidacy for graduation and
b. Original copy of the Scholastic Record or updated Report of Ratings
c. The applicant must have completed the following at the time of application:
- 18 units of English
- 6 units of Mathematics
- 18 units of Social Sciences
As per DECS Order No. 46, series of 1996, “The applicant/ student must be a graduate of a bachelor’s degree and must have earned eighteen (18) units of English, six (6) units of Mathematics and eighteen (18) units of Social Sciences.”