About the Job
- College Graduate/Any health-related course
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Knowledge and Experience working as an encoder (advantage)
- Must have excellent typing skills and accuracy.
- Strong computer skills (advanced MS Office skills)
- Any gender
Data Entry and Verification:
- Input data into computer systems from paper documents, electronic files or various sources used in data gathering.
- Verifies data for accuracy and completeness.
- Identify and correct data found to have discrepancies.
Clerical Abilities and Related Facets:
- Performs clerical work assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Aids in managing the clinic and internal procedures.
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Health Records Management:
- Files and retrieves health records of students, employees and faculty.
- Manage and update health record folders of students, employees and faculty.
- Verification of medical certificate of clients.
- Handles data or information with discretion to aid in confidentiality policies of the company.
Interested applicants may send their cv/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.