Published: 9:51 am March 14, 2020 | Updated: 2:11 pm March 17, 2020
Malacañang has extended the suspension of classes in Metro Manila up to April 14 as a precautionary measure against the spread of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
• All OJT/RLE/Practice Teaching are suspended from March 15 to April 14, 2020. Requirements for OJT/RLE/Practice Teaching per institute differ. Please wait for announcements from your Program Heads about alternatives for missed hours.
• Midterms for both the old and new curriculum will be moved to (TO BE DETERMINED)
• The required hours for WRP will be adjusted. Details to follow.
•Foreign language classes, NSTP, and the following IARFA lab classes:
Design Workshop 2 and 4
Digital Design 2
PRODEM 1, 2, and 4
will have no Canvas activity during this period. Make-up classes will be scheduled upon resumption of classes.
• The Lenten holidays (April 9-12, 2020) will be observed. There will be no Canvas activity during this period.
• All field work (such as data gathering, filming, productions, etc.) related to course requirements must be postponed until the resumption of classes.
• The activity period scheduled for April 21 will be cancelled. The grand debate for the FEUCSO elections will be moved to May 4 from 3:00-6:00 pm. The Honors Assembly will also be held at this time. The schedule for the FEUCSO elections will be announced when classes resume.
• As of this date, there are no changes in the schedule for graduation (July 6 and 7, 2020).