Financial Services Directory and FAQs

Enrollment and payment concerns? Refer to these FAQs and answers.

To facilitate the processing of your requests online, please refer to the following contact points. For faster response, always indicate the following on the SUBJECT of your email: Concern, Student Name, Student Number

Office of the University Treasurer
+632 87777-338 Loc. 502, 503 and 504

Office of the University Finance Department
+632 87777-338 Loc. 514 and 515

For services regarding balances, amounts for possible refund and request for statements of accounts.
Visit this link:

Status of Online PN approval
Status of Cash Discount. Sibling Discount applications

PN application with Outstanding Balances
Submission of PN Form is from 8:00 am to 4pm, Monday to Friday ONLY

Submission of Proof of payment
7:00 am to 5:00pm, Monday to Saturday ONLY

Online Payment via Credit Card
Apply in MS Forms to secure Email Pay access
Apply through this link:
Credit card payment via TAMS ServiceDeck
CLICK HERE for instructions

Payment Options Online
How and Where to Pay the outstanding balance
Visit this link:

Sibling Discount – How to Apply
Online application is via student central and submission of required documents is through this linkĀ

Certificate of Tuition Assessment
(Required by external scholarship benefactors and for bank loans applications)
Apply through this link:

Payments that do not need proof of payment:

  1.  Over-the-counter BILLS Payments via BPI,  MBTC, BDO,  Union Bank and Security Bank  (your  payment slip shows your STUDENT NUMBER as validated by the bank)
    • Payments are posted on the  next banking day
    • Weekend payments are considered Monday payments,  and are posted the ff day (Tuesday)
  2. Online payment through credit cards using EmailPay.

Payments that need proof of payment (Three days posting):

  1. Direct Deposits via BPI,  MBTC, BDO,  Union Bank and Security Bank  (your  payment slip DOES not show your STUDENT NUMBER as validated by the bank)
  2. Online Fund transfers  (any bank)
  3. GCash/ PayMaya transfers (any bank)
    • Payments are NOT posted automatically.   
    • You need to submit a proof of payment  first,  before it is posted to your account.
    • The proof of payment is to be submitted to this link: – 7:00 am to 5:00pm, Monday to Saturday ONLY
    • Posting is THREE working days.

Frequently Asked Questions

Why can’t  I access the enrollment system?  I have no Outstanding Balance.  You may have other impediments from your Academic standing,  Discipline Office or Library Fines.    Please check your student central on how to process the clearance for your other impediments.  This is not visible from the Finance’s end.
How much is my Outstanding Balance?Instead of asking this from the Treasurer’s Office ,  and for Data Privacy,  you may directly  access your  updated SOA through the Student Central. Choose :   STUDENT REPORTS Click : Statement of Account
How much is the Tuition fee for the 2nd semester 2020-2021Kindly refer to the website (your respective Institutes) for the Schedule of Fees. Please note that the estimates were based on a regular curriculum for each corresponding year level.  The Tuition amount may vary based on the # of units enrolled.
I have an outstanding balance.  Can I apply for a PN?Yes.  The PN for Consideration is open to all UPPERCLASSMEN with outstanding balances.   You may apply through this link.
Midyear Term SY 2020-21-
1st Semester SY 2021-22 –  
The reply willl be sent to your official FEU EMAIL address.    A partial settlement of your balance will be required before your PN is approved.   
I already paid the required amount .  How come I still cannot access the enrollment?After you pay the required amount (under PN reconsideration), you need to do the following: (1) Send the proof of payment to (2) Apply for an ONLINE PN via Student Central for Outstanding Balance and Down payment (3) After your Online PN is approved,  you can access the enrollment module.
READ Carefully and FOLLOW the instructions sent by the Treasurer’s Office via email to avoid  delays in processing your request.
Are Freshmen allowed to apply for PN?The School Policy does not allow Freshmen for PN.  However for this 2nd sem 2020-2021-  Freshmen with no O/s balances will be allowed to apply for PN on their Downpayment, to register their enrollment .   The settlement of the DP and tuition will be on  February 28, 2021.
Where can we pay?The Campus Cashiers are still closed.   Tuition payments will be done ONLINE through our partner banks. FEU  has bills payment arrangements with the Following banks:   (1) BDO, (2) BPI, (3) Metrobank, (4) Security Bank and (5) Union Bank. Please choose BILLS PAYMENT.   Direct Deposits to FEU account is  discouraged, since this is not  posted in the student account unless we see the proof of payment.
Bills payments are posted the following banking day in your Student’s accounts (or within 24 -48 hrs)  without the need of sending the proof of payment. For  the details of  list of PAYMENT OPTIONS  and Instuctions on How to Pay – please click this link
I do not want to go to the Bank and pay over the counter.   I want to pay ONLINE.  What are my options?Your Online payment options are as follows: (1)  A One-time enrollment  in the ONLINE BILLERS , with the ff banks: BDO, BPI, MBTC , Security Bank & Union Bank   (Enroll using your Student Number as the reference number).  Payment is posted within 24 banking hours to your account.   (Bank transactions on weekends are reported as Mondays.)
(2) Online Bank transfer through GCash, Pay Maya  -Choose Bank: UNIONBANK -Account Name: FAR EASTERN UNIVERSITY -Account Number: 1030-6000-6078     Then send your Proof of Online transfer  to :
How Do I pay via Credit Card?For payment through online credit card:
(1) via Tams ServiceDeck, click ONLINE PAYMENT
(2) via Email Pay, secure EmailPay access through this link :
Is there an EARLY Payment Discount?YES.   FEU gives a 5% Cash Discount if you pay in full the – outstanding balance and the current Tution and Other Fees assessment for the current enrollment – within 10 days from the start of the  classes.
I availed of the cash discount and paid within 10 days,  why do I still have an outstanding balance in my Statement of Account?The One-time generation of the student accounts qualified for the 5% cash discount is generated within 60 days from the start of classes. This is to ensure that all adjustments affecting the computation, are already updated in the student accounts. For the 2nd sem 2020-2021,  the posting of cash discounts will be on March 18, 2021
How do we apply for a  Sibling Discount?   When is the deadline?Siblings who are both enrolled at FEU Manila or Makati,  during the Same School year are entitled to a Sibling Discount.

ONLY the Elder Sibling is required to  apply via  STUDENT CENTRAL;  

Once application via  student central Is done,   submit the requirements (COR of both Siblings and BC for New applicant, COR for renewal) through this link
How do I request for a Certificate of Assessment ?  (Required by Banks for Student loans and Scholarship Benefactors) A fee of P76.00 is collected per certificate.  Upload first your proof of payment to

 After uploading your proof of payment, accomplish  the Application for a Certificate of Assessment MS Form through this link

Your Certificate will be available within 2 weeks.
Is there a Rebate for the 2nd sem , SY 2020-2021YES.   The corresponding rebates will appear as Negative amounts in your Assessment Form upon enrollment.    The Schedule of Fees posted in the website also indicates the amount of rebate per Institute and per Year level.  Kindly check the website (of your respective Institutes) for the Schedule of Fees.
Is there a charge when I drop a Course?   Of if I cancel my enrollment?10% of the tuition is already collectible if you dropped within the 1st week of school and 20% within 2 weeks.   The tuition is already collectible in full (100%) if you dropped on the 3rd week.    (*these are all based on the Guidelines of Private Schools in the Philippines)
Can I pay in installment?Yes, you may.    The Installment payment schedule is indicated  in the assessment form upon enrollment.  

However,  You may choose to pay every month or payday depending on your funds availability,  as long as the balances are settled before the end of the semester,  before the final exam date.
How do I apply for Refund of my overpayment? Refunds are processed by the Accounting Dept.  You may email the following for your inquiries:   and

For further inquiries, you may email the ff:

For PN application status and other
For Unposted payments and requests to correct erroneous payments

FOR FASTER RESPONSE TO EMAILS: indicate the ff on the SUBJECT of your emailName/  Student Number/ Concern (ex.  Unposted payment, PN status, Cash Discount, etc)

Other Information

  • Nicanor Reyes Street, Sampaloc, Manila
  • Tel No: +63 (2)-87777-338 (trunkline)

Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved