In fulfillment with the vision to be the preferred business school in Asia, we will produce business specialist in the field of Business Administration guided by the University’s core values of Fortitude, Excellence and Uprightness.
To achieve this we are committed to:
• Brand competent young and proactive business executives;
• Utilize the endowed talents and skills of our students to its full potential;
• Strengthen the entrepreneurial skills of the graduates;
• Implement a comprehensive Student Apprenticeship Program;
• Nourish a sense of corporate social responsibility and good governance in all business facets;
• Establish linkages with government and business industries in the local and global setting;
• Serve as a source of principled and competent business graduates; and
• Support the development of graduates to the best of our ability
Student Learning Outcomes:
• Achieve proficiency in financial analysis and reporting;
• Demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills in problem solving and decision making;
• Keep abreast with the technological advancements and their influence in the society;
• Be equipped with skills needed to carry out smart business solutions;
• Develop abilities of using theories, concepts and frameworks in real life situations;
• Exemplify a sense of professionalism and ethics in making sound decisions during deviations and turnarounds.
Internal Auditing Department
IABF Academic Office
Room 704, 7th Floor, ABF Building
7777-338 local 247
The following policies for admission and retention shall be effective Academic Year 2015- 2016 and apply to all incoming freshmen, transferees, and second coursers entering the University in that academic year.
To remain in the BSBA major in Internal Auditing program the student must meet all of the following requirements:
The result of the qualifying examination is FINAL, not subject to review and non- appealable. No retakes are allowed. Non qualifiers shall be advised to shift to another BSBA program. Failure in the qualifying examination is a permanent disqualification from the BSBA-IA program.
The result of the comprehensive examination is FINAL, not subject to review and non- appealable. No retakes are allowed. Non qualifiers shall be advised to shift to another BSBA program. Failure in the comprehensive examination is a permanent disqualification from the BSBA-IA program.
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved