The International Relations Office oversees the university’s home-based and cross border internationalization programs. It is the central office for policy groundwork, policy implementation and monitoring of academic internationalization.
IRO takes responsibility for internationalization strategies, planning and execution of best practices, partnership building, curriculum development, research opportunities, and internationalization funding mechanisms.
Through internationalization, IRO endeavors to strengthen and improve capacities to achieve quality improvements, attain international standards and recognition, and achieve diversity in academic content and experience, both in the program and institutional level.
It forges strong alliance and partnership activities with other higher educational institutions (HEIs) in the Philippines and in other countries through the following:
▪ Joint Research, Lectures, Conferences, Seminars, and Workshops
▪ Faculty, Student, and Staff Exchange
▪ Visiting Professor
▪ On the Job Training/Industry Affiliation
▪ Academic Managers Immersion
▪ Student Mobility Programs
▪ Other Activities mutually beneficial to FEU and its partners