A returning student is an FEU student who temporarily left the University for whatever reason.
A. Returning students shall be subject to the Retention Policy of the University.
B. Returning students who intend to re-enroll by Academic Year 2018-2019 will be accepted based on the assessment of the Program Heads approved by the Dean.
1. For Academic Year 2018-2019:
First Year Status – back to zero status, freshman, and new curriculum
Second Year to Fourth/Fifth Year Status – old existing curriculum
2. For Academic Year 2019-2020:
First Year to Second Year Status – back to zero status, freshman, and new curriculum
Third Year to Fourth/Firth Year Status- old existing curriculum
3. For Academic Year 2020-2021:
First Year to Third Year Status – back to zero, freshman, and new curriculum
Fourth/Fifth Year Status – old existing curriculum
C. Required Documents:
1. Official Report of Rating
2. Accounting clearance
3. Clearance from the Student Discipline
4. Approved Academic Program Credit Evaluation (APCE) from the Institute
5. Copy of Approved Leave of Absence