Ground floor, Nicanor Reyes Hall
(02) 8849-4000 local 287
Formerly the Office of Student Affairs, Student Development (SDev) envisions a dynamic support unit that is responsive to the diverse needs of the students through the creation of learning experiences for students’ holistic development.
Towards this end, SDev implements the following programs:
1. Student Organization Activities and Research (SOAR). This program promotes vibrant and proactive student organizations that initiate and implement student development activities. It includes the accreditation of student organizations and student publications and monitoring of their approved activities.
2. Circles of Leadership Influence Program (CLIP). This program aims to create learning opportunities that allow students to actively engage in discourses and participate in training solutions that will optimize their skill sets towards the ultimate goals of enabling other people, serving the local and global community, and creating and sustaining an FEU brand of leadership. CLIP projects include:
3. Leadership Succession. SDev ensures leadership succession by administering the conduct of student elections through the FEU-COMELEC and by providing training and mentorship opportunities for the Council of Advisers (CoA) through the Advisers’ Competencies’ Training (ACT).
4. Student Off-Campus Engagements (SOCE). SDev is also tasked to select official student representatives to local and international leadership development programs and off-campus conferences, seminars, forums, and competitions for students.
5. Student Welfare Programs. The development and implementation of some student welfare programs pertaining to school uniform, accident and health insurance, and Food for the Body + Soul Program are also within the core processes of SDev.
Jhonalyn M. Concha
Coordinator, Student Training and Development