Developing 21st Century Leaders in Education
The Institute of Education (IE) introduces a promising and dynamic career in education by balancing the traditional value-laden pedagogies and the technology-driven approaches for the purpose of producing highly competitive, professional teachers, sports managers and administrators who are much sought after in the national and global educational arena.
Elisa Mañalac, Ed.D.
Dean, Institute of Education
The FEU Institute of Education develops teachers, educational managers and practitioners who are locally and globally competitive, critical thinkers, life-long learners, digitally literate and effective communicators. Committed to the growth and well-being of learners from diverse cultures and capacity levels, the Institute further instills into these teachers, academic managers and practitioners the values of Fortitude, Excellence, and Uprightness at all times.
The Institute promotes quality outcomes-based, values-laden, progressive, collaborative,innovative and researched-based teacher education and training for practitioners in the local, national and international educational systems, nurturing service- oriented, competent and morally upright citizens.
- Academic competence and professional excellence.
- Total classroom immersion of students in preparation for their chosen careers as educators.
- Volunteerism, community and entrepreneurial spirit
- Values of team spirit, innovative training, relentless pursuit of excellence seen in sports and athletics
- High percentage passing rate in the Licensure Examination for Teachers
- Best student-leaders who become delegates to various national and international student contests, seminars and symposia
- Competent, researched-oriented and technologically advanced faculty
- Modern facilities for teacher-training, including model classrooms, computer laboratories, audio-visual rooms and e-library.