Transferees are students who have enrolled or taken college or vocational units in other colleges, universities or vocational schools. Even applicants who apply as freshmen will still be considered transferees for as long as they have officially enrolled in any degree or certificate program in any school after high school.
Policies for Transferee Admission
- Transferees need to take and pass the FEU-CAT prior to evaluation as a requirement for admission. They also need to ensure that they pass the cut-off scores of the degree programs they are applying for. These can be verified at the Admissions office during their evaluation.
Online Registration for First-time Applicants:
Register and apply in the online admission application through the website, www.feu.edu.ph.
1. Click “Apply”.
2. Select Transferee, and then register via http://admission.feu.edu.ph/
3. Fill out the Admission form.
4. Select Exam Schedule.
5. Print the confirmation letter.
6. Pay Php 500.00 for the exam fee.
*Former FEU students are not required to take the FEU-College Admission Test.
Students for re-admission:
Readmission is the process in which a returning-transferee student has to go through. Applicant must be evaluated by the program head of the concerned department to determine re-admission.
1. Go to Education Building (adjacent to chapel), room 201 for password retrieval/reset or you may email email@example.com
2. Visit www.feu.edu.ph
3. On the upper left corner of the website, click the FEU menu icon then log-in to “Student Central”
4. Slide cursor over to “Make Request” tab.
5. Select and apply for “Re-Admission”.
6. Submit requirements to the Admissions and Financial Assistance Office for endorsement to concerned department.
7. Wait for the approval of the Re-Admission request. Status can be checked under “View Request” tab.
8. Once approved, applicant must go to ”Admission tab” select “Admission Form” then “Fill-out Admission Form” (select application type based on the evaluation).
- Applicant transferees are required to submit the following to the Admissions & Financial Assistance office after receiving the entrance exam result notification letter for initial evaluation.
- Official Transcript of Records (TOR)/Scholastic Records/True Copy of Grades
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Certificate of Transfer/ Honorable Dismissal/ Transfer Credentials
- Course Description of courses taken and passed
- Photocopy of the NSO Birth Certificate
- Admission of transferees is determined by three offices. A transferee needs a positive recommendation from all three offices to be admitted to the university.
Specific Admissions Policies for Transferees
- A maximum of 25% of the total number of units including GE, Professional courses, PE, and NSTP will be credited.
- General Education courses with passing grade will be credited.
- Professional courses with a grade of 2.5 (C+) may be credited.
- WRP (PE) will be credited. Student needs to submit NSTP Special Order No. from his/her institution for credit.
- Crediting of courses will only be done before Admission.
BS Architecture and Fine Arts
- Transferees need to pass an aptitude test prior to admission to Architecture or Fine Arts.
- Acceptance for transferees will only be every first semester of each academic year.
- No professional courses will be offered during the second semester for both BS Architecture and Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Communication.
BS Medical Technology
- The highest entry level is 2nd year.
- Transfer credits will determine the year of the student.
- The highest entry level is first year.
- BS Nursing will not admit second coursers.
- No transferees will be accepted for 2nd semester.
For additional information, you may use the following contact information to get in touch with our office.
Trunkline : (02)7777-338 or (02)849-4000 to 30, local 273
Direct Line : (02) 736-0036
OTHER ADMISSION PROCEDURES