The Institute of Accounts, Business and Finance Business Administration and Accountancy held its Faculty and Staff Research Seminar 2018 last October 26, 2018 at Admissions Bldg. 207B.
This was participated by faculty members from different discipline and staff. The resource speaker was Dr. Benito L. Teehankee, Full Professor in the Management and Organization Department Ramon V. Del Rosario College of Business, De La Salle University.
The outcomes of the seminar that the participants would like to achieve:
- 1. Identify a Research Topic they can start writing;
- 2. Be able to write a review of related literature (proper way of doing it);
- 3. Identify the most appropriate theoretical/conceptual framework for the research problem/topic;
- 4. Identify the appropriate research methodology/statistical tools to analyze collected data;
- 5. Write an appropriate survey questionnaire and how to validate;
- 6. Know the appropriate/acceptable research format;
- 7. Understand the dynamics of publishing (and also the format);and
- 8. Appropriate target journals: both local and International (Scopus, ISI).