Framework is a bi-annual online and print publication on communication, new media, and social change. We invite submissions on these areas that use alternative theoretical frameworks from Asia-Pacific. The call for papers is made in December and June. All submissions must be aligned with the theme of each call for papers.
Research papers of 7,000-8,000 words must be submitted to email@example.com to facilitate the peer review process. For concerns regarding submission, please send an email to the same email address.
Use the 7th edition of the APA style guide for in-text citations, graphs, images, tables, and bibliographic entries. Use American spelling.
- Write in American English.
- Indicate the title at the topmost, middle part of the first page.
- Include a 250-word abstract with 5 keywords that are not found in the abstract on the first page.
- Begin the first chapter on the second page.
- Use Times New Roman, font 12, double space.
- Indicate the pagination on the upper rightmost corner of the page.
- Include the appendices in the submission.
- Save the file on PDF
Note: DO NOT WRITE YOUR NAME AND AFFILIATION IN THE ABSTRACT BUT INCLUDE THEM IN THE EMAIL WITH THE PAPER TITLE.