TEACHER CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
Teacher Certificate Program is an 18-unit program that aims to provide aspiring professionals who would like to enter the teaching profession with adequate academic and practical knowledge needed for teaching, exposure to classroom practices, teaching environment, relevant and time-tested research based methodologies to develop and enhance their teaching ability. Effective academic year 2009-2010, the Blended E-Learning approach is being utilized.
- Register online through this link: https://student-central.azurewebsites.net/login
FEU graduates/former students are not required to register online.
- Submit/upload the admission application requirements via student central and email.
- Settle the application fee of P500.00.
- Original Transcript of Records with computed General Weighted Average (GWA) of at least 2.0 or its equivalent
- Original Transfer Credential / Honorable Dismissal or Certificate of Non-Issuance of Transfer Credentials
- Photocopy of Diploma
- Photocopy of license, if applicable
- Photocopy of PSA Birth certificate
- Photocopy of PSA Marriage Certificate (for married women)
- Essay (please refer to the link for the guide questions)
- Two (2) sealed recommendation letters from current/former employers or former professors.
FEU Graduates from Manila and Makati:
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Photocopy of Diploma
- Photocopy of NSO Birth certificate
Guidelines for the Admission Process:
- The Admissions and Financial Assistance Office (AFA) will conduct the initial evaluation based on the submitted requirements of the student applicants. Once passed, AFA will forward the requirements to the Institute for final evaluation including the endorsement form and the recommendation letters.
- The Department Chair or the Dean of the concerned Institute will administer the final screening through an interview/ essay.
- The AFA will email the final evaluation results to the applicant.
- The Graduate Studies Office will send the acceptance/congratulatory letter to the registered email of the applicant once eligible for admission.
For inquiries, the applicant may email the following Admissions Associates:
- FEU MANILA/LOCAL STUDENTS- email@example.com
- MANILA/INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS- firstname.lastname@example.org