FEU Tuition Discount
FEU tuition discount is awarded to students who have stayed in the University for at least one (1) semester with a family income of not more than P360,000.00 per year.
Full tuition discount on the identified semester only
- Filipino citizen of good moral character
- GWA of at least 2.25 or GPA of at least C (2.0) or QPA of at least C+ (2.50) during the previous semester
- Enrolled with a minimum load of 15 units
- No failing grade or dropped subjects during the preceding semester
*No major offense
- Duly accomplished Online Application form;
- For student leaders, certification from Student Development indicating the position;
- Latest tax exemption certificate or income tax return of both parents if ITR is not available, submit a certificate of non-filing of tax or tax exemption from the BIR; For parents working abroad, a photocopy of the contract showing the monthly salary
- For parents who have no source or have low income, submit an Affidavit of No or Low Income (indicating the estimated monthly income);
- If parents are separated and student does not receive any financial assistance from any or both of the parents, submit an Affidavit of No Financial Support and Single Parent Certificate (notarized).
- Certificate of Indigency (only if applicable);
Let’s help you reach your dreams
Scholarship grants aim to provide education to academically excellent students, financially-challenged but qualified students, and students who render service and represent the University in their respective fields of endeavor: athletics and cultural.