About the Program:
- A 33-unit program
- Promotes the professionalism of teachers, education trainers, educational leaders and professionals in educational-related services.
- Requires a critically reflective education-related thesis.
Candidates can specialize in the following:
- Curriculum Studies (CS)
- Early Childhood Education (ECE)
- Educational Assessment, Measurement, and Evaluation (EAME)
- Educational Management and Leadership (EML)
- English Language and Literature Education (ELLE)
- Mathematics Education (MEd)
- Science Education (SEd)
- Special Needs and Inclusive Education (SNIE)