Freshmen applicants are those who have completed middle school (senior high) making them eligible to apply for college education. However, for admission to the university, the applicants will need to undergo further screening and selection based on the criteria and policies.
- Satisfactory completion of middle school or its equivalent, e.g. Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) or a Non-Formal Equivalency test both given and certified by the Department of Education
- Passing the FEU College Admissions Test (FEU-CAT).
Online Registration Steps:
- Register via https://enrollment.feu.edu.ph/registration
- Check the link provided in your registered email to activate your account.
- Once logged in, click the menu tab on the upper left side
- Select “Admissions”, click “Admission Form”, then fill out the admission form.
- Pay Php 500.00 to settle your FEU College Admission Test (FEUCAT) fee using your Admission Control Number (Adcon No.) Send a scanned copy of your payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Login to Student Central, then click “Admission”, and Select “Exam Booking”
- Application results will be released three weeks after taking the FEUCAT via the registered email of the applicant.
Application fees of applicants from Public Schools belonging to the TOP 10 of their Grade 11 batch may be waived upon submitting a certification from their school principal indicating their academic standing. Please email the certification to email@example.com with SUBJECT: Certification of TOP 10 Grade 11 Batch – NAME.
For Local Students
- Grade 12 Report Card
- Certification of Good Moral Character from the School / Police Clearance from the country of origin / departure
- Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate / Household Register
- Certificate of Graduation / Copy of Diploma
- For Passers of Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) and Alternative Learning System Accreditation and Equivalency (ALS A&E)
- Certificate of Passing
- Certificate of Rating
- Photocopy of Diploma (For ALS A&E passers)
- **For graduates of 2015 and below – Original Form 138 (Report Card)
For International Students
- Secure an INTELAC Referral Form at the Admissions and Financial Assistance (AFA) office located at Room 103 of Arts building.*For those who have TOEFL or IELTS Certificates, no need to have the English Assessment, just present the original certificate.
- Proceed at the Language Learning Center located at Room 411 of the Arts Building for the INTELAC interview or present the TOEFL or IELTS certificate.
- If the applicant already passed the FEU-CAT, prepare the following requirements for enrollment:
- Authenticated High School credentials / Form 138 / Transcript of Records
- Authenticated Certificate of Good Moral Character from the School / Police Clearance from the country of origin/departure
- Authenticated Birth Certificate / Household Register
- Authenticated Certificate of Graduation / Copy of Diploma
- Honorable Dismissal / Transfer Credentials (for Transferees)
- Photocopy of Passport
- 2×2 pictures (3 pieces)
- Copy of INTELAC /TOEFL/IELTS Certificate
Note: All credentials should be in English or with English translation.
- For tourist visa holders, authorized stay must be valid up to 30 days upon submission for students visa conversion processing.
- Submit all visa requirements and school credentials at AFA for enrollment.