Academic scholarship is awarded to regular students who meet the required Quality Point Average (QPA) and has no major offense in the preceding semester. For this academic year, this grant is still in transition in terms of the policy implementation.
- Must follow the number of units based on the program curriculum.
- QPA of at least B+ (3.20)
- No grade lower than C+ (2.5)
- No major offense
- Number of slots is based on the approved budget
- Based on ranking:
top 10% – full basic tuition discount
next 50% – partial basic tuition (50%)
remaining 40% – 30% basic tuition discount
- Can be enjoyed on the identified semester only
No retention requirements; must comply with the eligibility requirements.