Teachers Scholarship Program (TSP) is awarded to 1st year exam takers who meet the eligibility requirements and will enroll in the identified degree programs of the Institute of Education during the 1st semester of the academic year. Endorsed nearly scholars of the Philippine Business for Education (PBEd) will also fall in this scholarship grant.
- Full tuition + assessed miscellaneous fees + allowances
- Can be continuously availed for 4 years/ 5 years (depending on the degree program) provided that the grantee complies with the retention requirements
What do you need to prepare?
- Filipino citizen of good moral character
- At least superior rating in FEU CAT and has a HS GWA of at least 88
- Accomplished information sheet with 2×2 colored ID picture
- Photocopy of form 138 or 4th Year report card
- Photocopy of Certificate of good moral character
- Must be a regular student
- GPA of at least B (3.0) / QPA of at least 3.20
- No grade lower than C+ (2.5)
- No major offense
Let’s help you reach your dreams.
Scholarship grants aim to provide education to academically excellent students, financially challenged but qualified students, and students who render service and represent the University in their respective fields of