A simultaneous enrollment with more than one university; provided that the course/s planned to enroll is accredited in the academic program of the student offered by the university, a permission from the Dean or Registrar of the Home School shall be secured.
- Applicant must secure an endorsement form at the Admissions office.
- The Program Head/Assistant Program head of the department concerned will indicate on the endorsement form if the course/s to be taken is offered.
- Secure a cross enrollment permit from your Home School’s Registrar or Dean.
- Submit endorsement form with cross enroll permit at the FEU Registrar’s office for approval.
- Submit approved form and permit at the Admissions Office and register online.
- Wait for further instructions from the admissions personnel regarding enrollment period and process.
Register and apply in the online admission application through the Admissions Website
- Open the registered email account & read instructions sent by Netsuite
- Log In.
- Slide cursor over to “Admission” tab then select “Fill out-admission form”.
- Open the registered email account and read instructions sent by Netsuite.
FEU Graduate / Former FEU Student
(who did not graduate but with enrollment record in FEU)
- Log-in to Student Central
- username: email@example.com
- password: last 4 digits of the applicant’s student number followed by the last characters of his/her family name, ALL CAPS.
- Slide cursor over to “Make Request” tab
- Select and apply for “Re-Admission”
- Wait for the approval of the Re-Admission request. Status can be checked under “View Request” tab.
- Once approved, applicant must go to ”Admission tab” select “Admission Form” then “Fill-out Admission Form” (select application type based on the evaluation).