About the Job
- MSc in Information Systems/MS Statistics/Master in Statistics.
- Proficient in R programming language.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Strong background in Linear Programming Models.
- Proficient in PowerBI and/or Tableau.
- Strong background in predictive analytics and data mining.
Faculty Member for Marketing
- MSc Marketing/MBA Marketing/MBA
- Proficient in the use of Photoshop
- Proficient in Digital Marketing and Electronic Commerce
- Knowledgeable in pricing strategies and game theory
- Knowledgeable in social media network analysis
- Strong background in any of the following areas is preferred:
- New Product Development
- Business Development
- Market Research
- Brand Management
- Events Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Advertising and integrated marketing communications
- Knowledgeable in multimedia marketing and graphic design
- Knowledgeable in multimedia content writing
PDF File/Scanned copy of the ff:
- Application Letter addressed To: Dr. Enrique E. Lozari, Dean
Thru: Ms. Marilou S. Malabanan, HR Services Manager
Interested applicants may send their initial application requirements to email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the email subject, please indicate the position you are applying for, followed by your last name and first name. ex. Faculty member for Marketing- Dela Cruz, Juan