The university library has six discussion rooms available for use by students, faculty, members, administrators, and managers of FEU. These are located at the ground floor of the Nicanor Reyes Hall. In order to make use of a discussion room, please visit the Librarian’s Office. The use of discussion rooms is subject to the following guidelines:
- Discussion rooms are to be used as venues for educational, academic and research discussions only.
- First come, first served basis is followed. Advanced reservations are accepted provided that they are scheduled within the same day of request. Reservations or bookings that are earlier than that are accepted in special cases, provided that a request letter or email addressed to the University Librarian be submitted at least two (2) days before the day of use.
- Use of the discussion rooms is permitted only to groups of three (3) or more users.
- Two (2) hour is the allotted time per group. Extension depends on the approval by the librarian’s office.
- All students should log in the Discussion Room Usage Form provided at the librarian’s office.
- Noise must be minimized. Eating, drinking, sleeping and smoking are strictly prohibited.
- Keep the room clean. Arrange the chairs and tables before leaving.