Freshmen applicants are those who have completed middle school (senior high) making them eligible to apply for college education. However, for admission to the university, the applicants will need to undergo further screening and selection based on the criteria and policies.
- Satisfactory completion of middle school or its equivalent, e.g. Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) or a Non-Formal Equivalency test both given and certified by the Department of Education
- Passing the FEU College Admissions Test (FEU-CAT).
Online Registration Steps:
Visit the FEU website, www.feu.edu.ph and follow the steps below:
- Register via https://admission.feu.edu.ph
- Open the registered email account and read instructions sent by FEU Admissions
- Log in.
- Fill out-admission form and book examination schedule.
- Pay Php 500.00 for the exam fee. For payment options, visit www.feu.edu.ph/index.php/tuition-and-payment-options/.