Freshmen applicants are those who have completed middle school (senior high) making them eligible to apply for college education. However, for admission to the university, the applicants will need to undergo further screening and selection based on the criteria and policies.
- Satisfactory completion of middle school or its equivalent, e.g. Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) or a Non-Formal Equivalency test both given and certified by the Department of Education
- Passing the FEU College Admissions Test (FEU-CAT).
Online Registration Steps:
Visit the FEU website, www.feu.edu.ph and follow the steps below:
- Register via https://admission.feu.edu.ph
- Open the registered email account and read instructions sent by Netsuite
- Log in.
- Slide cursor over to admission tab then select fill out-admission form.
- Open the registered email account and read instructions sent by Netsuite.
- Pay Php 500.00 for the exam fee.
- Log-in to your Student Central account , select “exam booking” under the admission tab, then book exam. Exam details will be sent to the registered email account.