CROSS ENROLEE ADMISSIONS
A simultaneous enrollment with more than one university; provided that the course/s planned to enroll is accredited in the academic program of the student offered by the university, a permission from the Dean or Registrar of the Home School shall be secured.
- Applicant must secure an endorsement form at the Admissions office.
- The Program Head/Assistant Program head of the department concerned will indicate on the endorsement form if the course/s to be taken is offered.
- Secure a cross enrollment permit from your Home School’s Registrar or Dean.
- Submit endorsement form with cross enroll permit at the FEU Registrar’s office for approval.
- Submit approved form and permit at the Admissions Office and register online.
- Wait for further instructions from the admissions personnel regarding enrollment period and process.