Scholarship Grants

Academic Scholarship

SCHOLARSHIP GRANTS

Academic Scholarship

Academic scholarship grant is awarded to regular students who meet the required general weighted average (GWA)/ grade point average (GPA) and has no major offense in the preceding semester.  Academic new is the updated policy which governs the students with student number starting 2013 while academic residual is the old policy which governs the students with student number from 2012 and below.  Summer is not included in the coverage of the benefits.  Thus, the basis of the retention will always be the student performance on 1st and 2nd semester.

Benefits

Academic Residual

  • Full tuition discount for those who have a GWA of 1.00-1.25
  • Partial tuition discount for those who have a GWA of 1.26-1.50
  • Can be enjoyed on the identified semester only

Academic New

  • Full tuition discount for Top 10% and partial tuition discount for the remaining 90%
  • Can be enjoyed on the identified semester only

What do you need to prepare?

Eligibility

Academic Residual

  • Must be a regular student
  • GWA of at least 1.50
  • No grade lower than 2.25
  • No major offense

Academic New

  • Must be a regular student
  • GPA of at least B (3.0) / QPA of at least 3.20
  • No grade lower than C+ (2.5)
  • No major offense
    * note:  has identified slots

Requirements

N/A

Retention

Academic Residual

  • Must be a regular student
  • GWA of at least 1.50
  • No grade lower than 2.25
  • No major offense

Scholarship Grants

Let's help you reach your dreams

Scholarship grants aim to provide education to academically excellent students, financially-challenged but qualified students, and students who render service and represent the University in their respective fields of endeavor: athletics and cultural.

List of Scholarships Our Scholars

FEU Admissions

Admissions and Financial Assistance Office

Manila
G/F Education Building, N. Reyes St. Sampaloc, Manila

Office Hours: M-S, 8:00AM-5:00PM

Tel (02) 87777-338; (02) 8849-4000 loc 273/274

Fax (02) 734-4971

Email admissions@feu.edu.ph

Makati
Gil Puyat ave. corner Zuellig Loop, Makati City

Office Hours: M-S, 8:00AM-5:00PM

Tel 88362033 and 88362002 local 120

Email feu-makati@feu.edu.ph

Michelle S. Acomular, EdD

Director, Admissions and Financial Assistance
macomular@feu.edu.ph

Shirley E. Olivo, CPA, MBA

Coordinator, Admissions and Financial Assistance
solivo@feu.edu.ph

Eugeene Emmanuel C. Benicta

Coordinator, Admissions
ebenicta@feu.edu.ph

  • Nicanor Reyes Street, Sampaloc, Manila
  • Tel No: +63 (2)-87777-338 (trunkline)

Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved