The Academe Linkage Program aims to develop opportunities for partner universities to connect with our innovative community, forge links through our expertise and reputation as world-class institution with unparalleled commitment to excellence.
The partnership also provides the university’s top-tier students and graduates opportunities to have a promising career and contribute to the success of Refinitiv Manila.
Building on this partnership, Refinitiv is offering a Scholarship Program to talented and qualified students to help them achieve their educational goal and be a part of steady pool of talent who will contribute in driving and sustaining the future growth of our company.
The following criteria and conditions apply:
|Student of a business- or finance – related course and will complete the academic requirements by 2021/22|
• No failing grade in any subject
• GPA / GWA of 2.0 or its equivalent
• Must have a good moral character
• Must be able to secure a recommendation letter from the University / College Dean
• Must be willing to work at Refinitiv as a part-time employee, an intern, or a fulltime employee upon graduation
|Full tuition fee and books up to a maximum of PHP150K (USD3000) for the entire year|
|Terms||Eligible for graduation by 2021/22|
• Must join Refinitiv immediately after graduation as advance hire
• Must stay employed with Refinitiv for at least 24 months
• Employee-scholars leaving prior to the end of the retention period will be required to pay back the full tuition amount to be deducted from the
employee-scholar’s final pay. Final pay includes 13th month pay and leave conversion.
• As part of the retention agreement, employee-scholars will also be required to provide 60-day notice period if they leave before the end of the retention period.
Step 1: Application form submission
Applicants should submit their application form together with their resume and academic transcript.
Step 2: University screening
Faculty members from the partner university will shortlist and screen the applications based on the criteria and send list of qualified profiles to Refinitiv
Step 3: Business interview
Applicants will be interviewed by HR and an Operations Manager who will assess the academic credentials, interest and knowledge about the program, and communications skills.
Step 4: Closing interview
The final interview stage involves meeting with Senior Leadership from our business. The purpose of this interview is to determine the overall fit of the applicant to the scholarship program. This interview will last for approximately 20 minutes.
Step 5: Confirmation of scholarship grant
Successful applicants will be notified by Refinitiv. Applicants must confirm and provide their acceptance within five (5) business days upon receipt of the notification.
Note: Qualified candidates will be invited in Refinitiv
office in Mckinley Hill Taguig for the selection process